Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quick Sesh...


So these past few days I've been scrambling to squeeze in any paint sheshs I can... I was lucky enough to catch a quick one with my AF brother, Block a few days ago. Through the rush of tryna organize what was going on, I think we were able to successfully pull off a descent in-and-out job... While we were at the spot, a few bits of excitement helped us to enjoy our day... I'll just drop a little on the best part. So anyways, I was finishing up my B when all of a sudden a huge ass dog comes bolting straight at me! Block and I were quite shocked, but it ended up to be pretty friendly. The owner came chasing after her dog explaining how she always picks up empty cans and other rubbish left behind by "guys like us." We just finished and split. Wasn't too excited about the outcome of my piece, but I guess it was okay for scrap cans and the amount of time we had... BTW, sorry about the photo; It was taken with a phone...

No comments: